COLOGNE, Germany - 15 August 2016 - Creative Technology Ltd today announced that it would be previewing a range of upcoming Sound BlasterX gaming peripherals at Germany's premier gaming tradeshow, gamescom 2016.
Product Sneak Previews
- An all new 2.1 USB gaming speaker system with a built-in sound card/DAC and 16.8 million colour Aurora Reactive lighting system. The system delivers 120W peak raw power.
- A unique all-in-one Under-Monitor Audio System with a tri-amplified design, featuring a sophisticated 5-driver solution for immersive room-filling audio. The audio system also comes with a built-in advanced Sound Blaster processor and 16.8 million colour Aurora Reactive lighting system.
- An all new fully programmable professional Sound BlasterX mechanical gaming keyboard with 16.8 million colour Aurora Reactive lighting system.
- An all new high speed precision Sound BlasterX gaming mouse with customizable response settings and beautiful All-Edge 16.8 million colour Aurora Reactive lighting system.
BlasterX Gaming Zone
Participants at the Creative booth will also get a chance to experience Sound BlasterX headsets and high-performance gaming rigs at a dedicated BlasterX gaming zone. Leading European and US eSports teams, Epsilon eSports and compLexity Gaming, will also be there to square-off with participants in daily ‘gaming shoot-outs'. The gaming zone, jointly sponsored by leading Germany-based computer hardware retailer Caseking.de and Creative, will also feature noblechairs sponsored premium high-end gaming chairs inspired by luxury sports car interiors - all designed in Germany.
As part of a technology showcase, ‘Ultimate Dream Gaming Rigs' will also be on display, which include:
- Caseking's King Mod Bionic Eruption, i7-6700K @ 4.5 GHz, Custom Watercooled PC in Phanteks Enthoo Luxe chassis with NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 graphics card, 250 GB SSD, and 8 GB RAM
- Caseking's King Mod Big Box of Pandora, i5-6600K @ 3.5 GHz, All-in-One Watercooled PC in BitFenix Pandora ATX chassis with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, 128 GB SSD, and 8 GB RAM
- Creative's Sound BlasterX Katana or Kratos S5 gaming speakers
- Creative's Sound BlasterX H7 or H5 headsets
- Creative's BlasterX Senz3D advanced depth-sensing camera, double CES Innovation Awards Honoree
The full Sound BlasterX Series, as well as upcoming sound systems and peripherals will be demonstrated at gamescom 2016, Cologne, Germany, Hall 10.1, Booth C072/D072. To find out more about Sound BlasterX at gamescom 2016, and the Sound BlasterX Series, go to BlasterX.com.
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster® sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment with cutting-edge audio solutions which include premium wireless speakers, wireless headphones, and powerful audiophile-grade amplifiers and digital audio converters. Today, Creative re-invents the Sound Blaster, which has a user base of over 400 million, with its ground-breaking Sound Blaster Roar and Sound Blaster X7 that aim at the new mobile networked generation by bridging the worlds of the computer, smartphones, and tablets. Creative's proprietary technologies, innovative hardware, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment - anytime, anywhere.
# # #
This announcement relates to products launched in Europe. Availability is subject to change without notice and may differ elsewhere in the world according to local factors and requirements. Creative, the Creative logo, Sound Blaster and the BlasterX logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Technology Ltd in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved. NVIDIA and GeForce are registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Creative Technology Ltd
(65) 6895 email@example.com