SINGAPORE - 7 September 2016 - Creative Technology Ltd will unveil at COMEX 2016 - for the first time in Singapore - its latest cutting-edge offering, the all-new Creative iRoar Go intelligent splash-proof Bluetooth speaker with magical SuperWide technology that boosts spaciousness beyond one's imagination. This is the first time fans of the well-received Roar speaker series or great-sounding portable speakers in general will be able to experience such an astoundingly wide soundstage from a small device. The iRoar Go is also a prestigious Red Dot Award 2016 winner.
Experience the Magical SuperWide Technology for the First Time
This groundbreaking technology stretches audio beyond the limits of conventional acoustic design laws as it requires a huge amount of acoustic power not available for a speaker of this size. Like magical illusions, the algorithm psychoacoustically tricks anyone's ears into perceiving sound coming from the extreme corners of the room instead of the small speaker in front of them. It creates an expansive stereo soundstage that can be experienced even from different parts of a room. Individual listening pods and demo booths will be available throughout the Creative booth for users to experience this unbelievable technology for themselves.
Other Amazing Features of the iRoar Go
Incorporating the same award-winning speaker DNA as the Classic Sound Blaster Roar and the Creative iRoar, iRoar Go comes with:
- NEW! SuperWide Technology that boosts spaciousness beyond imagination
- NEW! Weatherproof-rated at IPX6
- NEW! 40% smaller than the Creative iRoar
- NEW! 25% lighter than the Creative iRoar
- 5 powerful speaker drivers that includes a built-in subwoofer for room-filling audio
- Bi-amplified design for balanced audio deli
- Built-in processing with supported mobile phone apps
- Built-in MP3 player for lossless audio playback (FLAC, WAV, MP3, WMA)
- Supports USB flash drive playback
- Personal PA System (Public Address System)
Other New Product Highlights
- Creative MUVO 2 and MUVO 2c
Compact powerful splash-proof Bluetooth speakers that deliver impressive audio with deep bass, now come with built-in MP3 player.
- Creative NUNO and NUNO Micro
Designer fabric portable Bluetooth speakers designed to sound great and look amazing anywhere.
- Creative Flex
Ultra light headphones with punchy bass and clear vocals as well as changeable colour tabs for lively audio on the go and flexible style.
Blastermania at COMEX 2016
The Creative Blastermania Booth at COMEX 2016 will come chock-a-block with amazing deals and prizes to be won, such as:
- Creative Blastermania Jackpot with thousands of prizes worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to be won - no purchase needed!
- Trade-up program for current Roar or Roar 2 owners to the Creative iRoar or Sound Blaster X7.
- Hourly stage lucky draws with chances to win our latest products - no purchase needed!
- X-Fi Sonic Carrier The Audio of Tomorrow demonstration with a last chance to own a unit at the special ‘crowdfunding-style' price as the campaign has met its funding goal.
To experience our latest products at COMEX 2016, visit the Creative booth at Booth 6141, Level 6, Suntec Singapore, 8 - 11 September 2016.
To find out more about our amazing deals at COMEX 2016, visit sg.creative.com.
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster® sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment with cutting-edge audio solutions which include premium wireless speakers, wireless headphones, and powerful audiophile-grade amplifiers and digital audio converters. Today, Creative re-invents the Sound Blaster, which has a user base of over 400 million, with its ground-breaking Sound Blaster Roar and Sound Blaster X7 that aim at the new mobile networked generation by bridging the worlds of the computer, smartphones, and tablets. Creative's proprietary technologies, innovative hardware, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment - anytime, anywhere.
# # #
This announcement relates to products launched in Asia Pacific. Availability is subject to change without notice and may differ elsewhere in the world according to local factors and requirements. Creative, the Creative logo, iRoar, Sound Blaster, MUVO, X-Fi and Sonic Carrier are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Technology Ltd in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Creative Technology Ltd
(65) 6895 firstname.lastname@example.org