SINGAPORE - August 2, 2007 - Creative (NASDAQ: CREAF), a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, today introduced a brand new 16GB model of the popular Creative ZEN V Plus MP3 Player to music and video enthusiasts everywhere. With its 16GB memory capacity, the small and beautiful Creative ZEN V Plus can now store a massive 8,000 songs* and view even more video clips and photos. This incredibly tiny yet lightweight wonder offers up to 15 hours of continuous MP3 music and video playback in outstanding audio quality. It also features full-colour photo viewing capability and built-in FM radio. The Creative ZEN V Plus 16GB will be available exclusively from 8 August 2007 onwards at The CREATIVE Stores at Marina Square, Plaza Singapura and International Business Park and the online store at sg.store.creative.com in Singapore at a suggested retail price of S$399.00 (US$249.99).
The trendy Creative ZEN V Plus 16GB seamlessly integrates the best in design and functionality. Available in glossy black with a new cool white accent, users can enjoy a full suite of entertainment in a compact design. Its 1.5-inch OLED screen displays photos and video in a brilliant array of colours. Its larger storage capacity also allows users to use it as a removable drive to store even more data files.
The Creative ZEN V Plus also comes with these exciting features:
- Incorporating the innovative and popular "ZEN Patent" user interface for easy access to users' favourite music, photos and video.
- The smooth contours and tiny size of the Creative ZEN V Plus enable it to fit naturally in the palm or be tucked away in a small pocket or purse.
- Special coating on the entire player to help prevent scratching.
- A 128 x 128 resolution on the 1.5-inch OLED display allows photos to be viewed in clear vibrant colours.
- One-touch navigation joystick provides user-friendly and responsive controls.
- Organise and manage daily activities with the player's built-in calendar, contacts and tasks functions.
- Record any important meetings or lectures with the integrated voice recorder.
- Built-in FM Radio with 32 station presets.
- Direct line-in for recording - Instantly record music directly from CD player or other playback source with the supplied line-in cable in a few simple steps.
- Full access to online music stores - Subscription support from numerous online music stores like Napster To Go, Yahoo! Music Unlimited, Rhapsody To Go and Soundbuzz offers a vast library of more than a million songs that users can choose from.
Pricing and Availability
The Creative ZEN V Plus 16GB is available in Singapore exclusively at The CREATIVE Stores at Marina Square, Plaza Singapura and International Business Park and the online store at sg.store.creative.com at a suggested retail price of S$399.00 (US$ 249.99) from 8 August 2007 onwards. The other capacities like the 8GB model in glossy black with blue or red accent (S$299.00 / US$169.99), 4GB model in glossy black with blue accent (S$239.00 / US$109.99) and 2GB model in glossy black or white with green accent (S$179.00 / US$89.99) are currently available at authorised dealers and all Creative retail stores as indicated above.
In celebration of Singapore's National Day, a ZEN Travel Charger worth S$49.00 will be given free with every purchase of any Creative ZEN V Plus MP3 Player from 3 - 12 August 2007. Other terms and conditions apply.
For more information about the Creative ZEN V Plus, please visit www.asia.creative.com.
*Based on WMA songs encoded at 64kbps; the Creative ZEN V Plus can also hold up to 4,000 MP3 songs encoded at 128kbps.
Creative (NASDAQ: CREAF) is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like its highly acclaimed ZEN portable audio and media players. Creative's innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment -- anytime, anywhere.
This announcement relates to products launched in Asia Pacific. Availability is subject to change without notice and may differ elsewhere in the world according to local factors and requirements. Sound Blaster and ZEN are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Technology Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. All other brand or product names are trademarks of their respective owners.